Warranty Policy from Lucky Sonar
Lucky company provide one year warranty from the purchasing date according to original invoice.
Dealers need to submit quality reports quarterly,if within the warranty period the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship,replace the product or it’s defective parts subject to the terms and limitations below.
1.Warranty services will be provided only if the original invoice (indicating the date of purchase, model name and dealers name) is presented with the defective product within the warranty period. This guarantee will not apply if the model name or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
2.This Warranty does not cover transport costs and risk associated with transport of your product to and from Lucky.
3. This Warranty does not cover:
a)periodic maintenance and repair or parts replacement due to wear and tear.
b) consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the life time of a product such as batteries).
c) damage or defects caused by use, operation or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal personal use described in this manual.
d)damage or changes to the product as a result of misuse,including:
- Accidents, excessive heat, fire, chemicals, dust, other substances, vibrations, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces and impacts.
- Treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product
- Failure to use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with Lucky user manual on use
- Repair or attempted repair by persons who are not Lucky members
- Battery of the gadget if the charging cycles of it has exceeded 300, as tracked by the firmware. Please note that in this case the battery can still be replaced at your own expense.